As truly said by Michael Nolan: “There are many things in life that will catch your eyes, but only a few will catch your heart”, And Golden Temple is the place that will catch your heart. Golden Temple, also known as Sri darbar sahib or Sri Harmandir Sahib is the holiest Sikh gurudwara in the world, situated in Punjab, India.
Sri Darbar Sahib is also the home of Akal Takht. Sri Harmandir Sahib is founded by fourth Sikh guru “Dhan Dhan Shri Guru Ram Das Ji” and build by Fifth Sikh guru “Dhan Dhan Shri Guru Arjan Dev Ji”. Golden Temple is built on the significance of equality and brotherhood. Here we have added some Fascinating Golden Temple Drone Pictures. Hope you loved it!
Darbar Sahib Night View
2. Golden Temple Drone Pictures
3. Darbar Sahib Aerial View
4. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji’s words about Sri Harmandir Sahib “Dithe Sabhe Thanv, Nahi Tudh Jeha”
5. I have seen all places, but none can compare to you.
6. Sri Darbar Sahib Drone Images
7. Golden Temple Picture Clicked From Airplane
See Also: FIBA Thinking To End Ban on Sikh Turbans